WTF ! is this serious or does she want real LV boxes for selling fakes ?

Ugh, people make me sick. :cursing: The store, eLux, whatever would have a record of purchase for her....:yucky:

They would have a record if she actually did purchase LV items, but I get a feeling she never did. My theory is that she's wants to take the receipts, boxes, etc to her insurance company, so they'll cut her a check to replace Louis Vuitton items that she never even owned. Assuming her story about getting robbed is true, she probably only got some cheap no-name purse stolen, but now she's going to try to score free LV at the expense of her insurance. Filing claims for pricey items that were never owned is a pretty common insurance scam.

Oh, come on... If the tags, receipts and boxes are THAT important that you can actually use for insurance claim, wouldn't everyone wants to keep their own, just in case..? :rolleyes: If we were to give/sell her all those, what are we gonna do if we needed that for OUR insurance claim in case anything happen to our LVs in the future? *touched wood* :P