wtf is an echarpe tweedee ??

Hey Sue - I got bloody Anthony on the phone, too!!!!! LOL!!! He hates us, I reckon!!

He's forever answering phones, it seems. He must be right there next to one.. I called up yesterday and got him again, hehehe! I didn't say who I was this time but I think my "beeb, beeb beeb" interstate call tone may have given me away.:roflmfao: I was asking about Ulysses notebooks this time but he had no love for Sue.. at least, he didn't have the colour I was hoping for.:graucho:

bwahahahahaha!!!!

I called yesterday asking about agendas, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He must be scratching his head over our calls..........perhaps he thinks we're the same person? - LMAO!!!!!

Or someone with short-term memory loss, lol! He'd know I was interstate from the beeping from my call.:whistle: I just think it's such a cracker that he'd be taking calls on the same days for pretty much similar items. I bet you Syd is gonna order lots more rouge vif chevre stuff. Just wait, your store will be inundated with them before long.:roflmfao:

LOL - He knows it's me - I always say "Hi Anthony, It's K here......" poor thing!

Actually, he's ordering an agenda for me from the mothership.....he said rouge vif is phased out for now, in favour of rouge garance, but he would order me one...whew!

The only chevre they had when I called was Lilac.

PTTW-TWEETY-BIRD.jpg

:lol: :lol:

LOL - that's my tPF avatar!! Tweetie is my nickname IRL :smile:
I'm bilingual, and écharpe (or foulard) is french for scarf.
I've never heard of the word "twedee" before - defintely doesn't translate to tweed though. I'm guessing they meant Twilly, but said with an accent.

Or maybe Hermes wants to name a scarf after my tPF name!