WTF.. i thought it was trademarked.. so why is another lux. brand using it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

????:cursing:

2. CL designs for Rodarte.

3. ooh ... LOL
    i feel dumb now

4. Don't....I only know because it came up at FIT talk on Wednesday last!:smile:

5. :lol: don't be silly...:smile:

6. I NEED those.

7. is it just me or does it say christian louboutin on the sole in the same spot cl's do?

8. Yep, it has the CL trademark stamped on the red sole. The workmanship and sculpturing look very much like CL's work too. CL designed shoes for Peter Som (Som1) and L'Wren Scott (from NAP) if I recall correctly. He has done shoes for several other designers too. Holy cow, look at those buckles!! I would take ages just to put on and remove the shoes! And I think these shoes look very much like the style of Mad Mary's... just that they probably went a little more "mad" :roflmfao:

9. I found a few more from his Rodarte collaboration.

I think I need all five.

What would happen if I wore these to work???

Attached Files:

10. ^^ Does anyone know where I can buy the CL Rodarte shoes? I'm assuming they aren't out yet.

11. heres more:

[​IMG]
    Other shoes by Rodarte were worth a meer raise of my eyebrows. Studs and zipper aren’t anything new.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]
    louboutin for rodarte

[​IMG]
    ^^ OMG!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]Photo by Astrid S

13. That is a weapon! You could seriously hurt someone in those!!

14. [​IMG]

its way too much for me!

15. I hope you don't have the habit I do of sitting on your leg and foot at times! Yikes!