WTF!!! How do people win your item, then ask for free shipping?

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
I feel a non paying bidder coming on. I dont get it, ask this before you win people. Not after. Now I feel if I dont give it, she wont pay. Yay welcome to ebay selling, lmao.

Does it state - free shipping in your auction?

BTW- on the other side a seller wanted me to split her paypal fees with her. LOL

I hope it all works out. Good luck!!!

I feel a non paying bidder coming on. I dont get it, ask this before you win people. Not after. Now I feel if I dont give it, she wont pay. Yay welcome to ebay selling, lmao.

If your listing didn't state free shipping then you should be fine. If she doesn't pay full amount just file NPB and move on.

I hate stupid people (buyer, not you) who try to get stuff after the item ends.

No, it wasnt free shipping. My shipping charge was very reasonable and with the insurance, I will lose money. If she doesnt pay I will just second chance it. I rather her ask before the auction end then we could of worked something out. I just had to rant:cursing:

What an arse!! I can't believe she is now going to give you a hard time! I don't know what you should do in this instance but a smack upside her head might suffice!!!! haha

omg, she emailed me again! She wants to get it cheaper by not having insurance. lmao. Yah right!!!!

Did you tell her that the insurance is to protect YOU, not her and that it is not negotiable. You should just tell her that the total will be what she agreed to by bidding on your item and that if she has changed her mind you would gladly let her out of the agreement by mutually withdrawing from the transaction. She's an idiot!