WTF!!Buyer claiming she never received item, yet SHE signed for it!

Kristie - I am sorry that this has happened anfd hopefully this will be resolved soon. If she paid via Paypal you should be okay as their terms and conditions state that the goods must be sent to a confirmed address with on line signature tracking.

However, l have had something like this happen to me( not from an eBayer)
as l purchased several items from an online cosmetic company for my daughters at this time of year. When l chased the delivery they advised that it had been signed for and they would check the signature. It came back that it wasn't mine and l completed a form to enable the company to claim their money back from the carriers.

I wish you all the best in getting this matter resolved but l would be very surprised if Paypal ruled in her favour.

Let me just say - i had an item shipped global express via fedex to me and i paid 70 dollars for it. I am not saying she isnt a scam artist , but in my case the tracking website says the package was delivered - they say they have my signature and i have never collected it ! i went as far as faxing them copy of my passport so then they can compare the signatures, somebody clearly grabbed the opportunity and signed for me and now has a new Dior bag and one of my HGs! it is still not solved so im not losing hope but it is ridiculous, i dont think fedex delivery guy checks any IDs, so it might be true somebody else got the parcel! once he actually dropped it to my work without contacting me and left with my colleague he just asked her to sign with my own name he didnt care at all ! forgive me for the rant but sometimes it actually si the delivery company carelessness and not the buyer`s...

so I guess what i am saying is that the fedex delivery idiot might have as well dropped it off at her neighbour who dislikes her and never passed the parcel on to her and walked off happy while the gal is out of money and out of the bag.

Definitely follow up on the police report thing. I believe theft of anything over $500 is FELONY THEFT. If she is claiming that it was stolen you must file a police report. Obviously she is lying but then she will get in SERIOUS trouble with the police. She claims the fed-ex guy stole it so get them involved too. She'll get caught in her web of lies and will be arrested for fraud, because what she's doing is ILLEGAL! Once you shoe the police or prosecutor her signature etc. the case will be closed. I HATE people who try to scam like this. The best way to deal with them is to get the police involved. She'll be terrified and hopefully never try to screw over anyone else again!

Good luck, she sounds like a psycho!

Definitely follow up on the police report thing. I believe theft of anything over $500 is FELONY THEFT. If she is claiming that it was stolen you must file a police report. Obviously she is lying but then she will get in SERIOUS trouble with the police. She claims the fed-ex guy stole it so get them involved too. She'll get caught in her web of lies and will be arrested for fraud, because what she's doing is ILLEGAL! Once you shoe the police or prosecutor her signature etc. the case will be closed. I HATE people who try to scam like this. The best way to deal with them is to get the police involved. She'll be terrified and hopefully never try to screw over anyone else again!

Good luck, she sounds like a psycho!

I would wash my hands of it and tell her that if SHE thinks it was stolen and HER name was forged, SHE must file a police report. YOUR part is done b/c you sent it and received a signature. If she took the bag out that night and it got stolen at a bar, you wouldn't be responsible. Why should you be responsible if the item was stolen from her house?

(which I don't think it was, I have had buyers try this before too)