WSJ Article: Anya Hindmarch, Handbag Queen

Gixxer

06GSXR750
O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
Thought I'd share this article. There seem to be a number of articles about handbags in the WSJ lately....maybe due to Fashion Week?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324445904578284012738228372.html?mod=WSJ_LifeStyle_LifeStyleFashion
Thank you for posting this. it's a nice article and I only received my first Anya Hindmarch cross body on Monday. I love it, and she is right about the details. For the life of me, I have been looking for months for a leather, cross body flap front, turn-lock, thin leather strap bag that could convert into a clutch. Until the outnet sale. It we all I could do from not getting it in that delicious shamrocky green as well as the nudey beige.

Everything was either logo'd, zipper closured, magnetized, chain strapped, non-convertible, sack-like.... Yes, I will find enough adjectives to justify my growing collection!

rszerer

Oct 10, 2010
www.luxedesignerhandbags.com
It is great to hear of another high quality company such as Anya Hindmarch bags hitting the horizon. The spring 2013 collection is most stylish totes in a variety of colors including coral and bluebell. What’s interesting is each bag comes with a little bit of British history. They are named after Duchesses, gardeners, architects and other royal members.