Wrong colour

yes i must note though that this is H biggest attempt to serve the client diligently especially with SO if they cant make the bag say in rose shocking but notice that they have available bouganvillier and that the effect is close to that of the original they will make the bag for you in the hope that you may accept. also the color mix ups on boutique bags is can be based on this to keep stocks my SM sometimes gets the stock and says i ordered one pink bag and one rosy but the rosy did not come and thus he got two pinks and offered to a friend who passed and said no problem ill wait on rosy..... soo it may be a mix up or it may be H supplying what they have....

I think H should take the courtesy to tell the client that something specific in their SO isn't available, tell them the options and let the client decide. Not just turn up with something that wasn't ordered by the client

Yes, unfortunately.

A couple of years ago I ordered a bag with Corail lining. Six months later was told it would be coming with Orange. When it arrived six months after that, it had Vermillion. :wacko:

I didn't take it.

The reason I asked is because I ordered the blue marine with ghw. The SA told at the time that if the colour wasn't available he would call me. No one called so i assumed it was ok. When I picked the bag up today it was blue orage! With phw. Never heard of the colour. It's very nice, probably nicer than a dark blue. I just feel kind of cheated, even though I love the colour, if that makes sense! The bags aren't cheap and it annoys me that they feel they can just give you any colour. What is the point in taking SO?

The reason I asked is because I ordered the blue marine with ghw. The SA told at the time that if the colour wasn't available he would call me. No one called so i assumed it was ok. When I picked the bag up today it was blue orage! With phw. Never heard of the colour. It's very nice, probably nicer than a dark blue. I just feel kind of cheated, even though I love the colour, if that makes sense! The bags aren't cheap and it annoys me that they feel they can just give you any colour. What is the point in taking SO?

i have to say the fact that they send a bag,changed or not is pretty big of them since this is hermes they are not forcing you to take it you can re order your SO and wait for the exact specifics but....... complicated as this may be its more a good nature of them to try and serve by getting as close a possible to the exact order !

Did you end up taking the bag or refusing it?

Did you end up taking the blue Orage? I've photos and it is a gorgeous color! But if it's not what you truly wanted, then totally understand why you wouldn't take it. That's too bad it wasn't your exact specs though. Good luck with your decision!