Wrong colour

That is great! You got the one today and another chance to get one you like. Did you decide on what the next SO would be? And do you have a pic of the one you took today?

I did end up taking it because it is a beautiful colour. I don't think it's big of them at all because even when the SA was showing me it he was trying to tell me it was dark blue! A little honesty would have worked wonders as I do love the colour.
The SA also told me that they may not open the list in June as there were so many orders from the winter? Kind of baffled by this as I thought they only took X amount of orders to start with.
Oh the world that is Hermes!!

I did end up taking it because it is a beautiful colour. I don't think it's big of them at all because even when the SA was showing me it he was trying to tell me it was dark blue! A little honesty would have worked wonders as I do love the colour.
The SA also told me that they may not open the list in June as there were so many orders from the winter? Kind of baffled by this as I thought they only took X amount of orders to start with.

From what I understand, the number of orders allowed per boutique are becoming even more limited. I suppose that's because they have all the new boutiques and are reducing allotments to allow for orders at them. As far as the colors go, I have always been asked to provide a list of colors I would accept; first choice, second choice, third choice. I don't blame you for being less than thrilled, but I'm not surprised about what happened, except maybe for the SA calling it dark blue. That's kind of a stretch! I do love Blue Orage, though, it's a great color.

Any chance of seeing some photos of your beauty?

Oh dear. Did you accept it? Hope you liked it with the piping.

I was really shocked when I saw it, because I remember saying specifically I did not want the contrast piping. After playing with it for a few minutes it grew on me quickly.

My husband liked it alot and thought it made the bag look more like a special order. When I looked inside the bag and saw the custom pocket configuration I asked for inside, I fell in love and could not say no.:loveeyes: