Wristlets-how many do you have?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. And, how often and with what do you use them? Can you have too many? Do you find them useless? I am finding myself more and more attracted to them but am wondering if I am getting carried away

2. I think it depends on the wrist piece... that should be the determining factor. For example.. I have one wristlet.., but the wristlet is a bracelet connected to the purse. I've seen some wristlets that look like makeup bags if that makes sense, because the bag is tiny and the zipper detail, etc.

I think you should do what makes you happy, and I know wristlets are safer because you don't have to hold it like a clutch, but clutches definitely look better.

3. I have one to match every purse....

4. I have two. A Fendi Selleria Pythone brown one and one I won here! a LaNeige mignon pouch on green. Its soooo pretty!

You can never have too many!

5. I only have one wristlet; it's Coach. It's a X'mas gift from a friend. I don't really use it since I love carrying big purses :amuse:

6. I have 2 wristlets: a coach signature logo in light camel, and a MICHAEL Astor wristlet to match my tote. But I find that I use neither because I can't put everything I need (keys, credit cards, money, phone, compact, lip gloss) in either one.

7. none :sad:

8. I only have one, but since all my purses are fairly big I just use it as a wallet sometimes.

9. I don't have any.

10. I have 4 & they are all from Coach. I just like their designs, but I don't find them useful @ all if I'm to use them alone. I like to put make-up in the wristlet & throw it in a larger bag.

11. Ooh! Thats a good idea too.

12. i have one and i never use it..except for my passport when travelling

13. Just one. A pretty Coach one that I use in my big bag as a make-up bag. But I also keep it in there in case I am shopping and need free hands. I shove money, credit cards, and licence in there and it's what I need for Outlet shopping.
    View attachment 24365

14. I have two. I like them because they fit my cell phone and money and ID and I can keep track of them at concerts and dances since they're easy to hold.

15. I have a coach one and a dooney one. I'll use the coach one if I'm just going out for a little bit, and the dooney one is too thin, so, I'll use it for CC, coins, bills and such and throw it in another bag. I tend to rotate bags and wallets weekly, so, they all get plenty of use :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice