Wristlets for Spring and Summer :)

Aug 14, 2006
This year, all my purchases from Coach have been wristlets. I love them all. I'm a purse collector, and love Coach Wristlets and charms.

Here you go, a pic of my recent 2010 wristlets ( I love the Kristin Line and the Poppy Chan ) ;) I love the Peach and Turquoise and the Black Leather Kristin Wristlet, and love the Pepper and Pinky Wristlets. :biggrin:

I also got two mini skinny coin purses in Silver and Bought a Heritage Khaki from ebay to go with the Pinky Wristlet.

Attachments

• IMG_4690.JPG
    IMG_4690.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_4691.JPG
    IMG_4691.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_4692.JPG
    IMG_4692.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_4693.JPG
    IMG_4693.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_4696.JPG
    IMG_4696.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 166
oooo, love them all!!! I got the turquise Kristen, I love it!! I'm beginning to think I like collecting wristets myself. I use them for my wallet, and love them all. I like the Pinky one, too cute!!:cutesy:

love the kristin wristlet..is the black larger than the peach?
I like how they can be worn as a small shoulder bag...can you model that I am curious how small they might look. No one else has posted that yet.

Congrats on your collection

For sure I can post pics tonight. I'm on my macbook right now, but will take a pic tonight. I love how it is a small purse as well.

I love the Python Kristin Clutch, but it was sold out at my store and in Canada. So I missed out. But I saw a Pink Python purse is coming out in the fall - saw it from this coach forum page, and I'm hoping for a pink python clutch, I'm trying to imagine how it will look!!!!!! My wish for the fall.