Wristlets at Outlets

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi I am in search of a black wristlet.... DO you know if the outlets are carrying any black ones. I really want a leather. I am going on a cruise in 12 days and I am trying to save some $ so I want to check there, however its on the way to the port, and I don't want to get there and they not have what I need and end up without any!!! I will be going to the one in Ellington, FL if that helps! Thanks in advance!

2. I'm not sure about the outlets in Florida, but I went to the San Marcos outlet in Texas and they had plenty of wristlets all in different styles. They had a lot of the signature wristlets and some all leather wristlets (these had a slightly wider bottom than the top - I don't know what style they were). They were too cute! :drool:

3. At mine they have the black one with the patent trim at about $40, last time I checked. With the sales for the holidays, they may be an additional percentage off of that now.

4. I purchased several of the #8365 at the outlet in Sevierville, Tn. last weekend. I purchased the black and the khaki signature for gifts. I located the # on drilldown, but, not identical item on the coach website. If I remember correctly they were $22 - $23 each. Hope this helps you.

5. I recently purchased a black leather one from the outlets in MA. Hope you do find what you are looking for!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice