Wristlet?

rch4674

Becca
Aug 31, 2009
So I'm wanting a new wristlet for Christmas. I usually buy Louis Vuitton but I really love the coach wristlets. I'm not very familiar with coach so I need your help! I want this bag to hold several credit cards, a small camera, keys, and an iphone. Do you think the smaller size ones would hold all of this?? Thanks!!

Sep 27, 2009
Nope, the small ones, you are lucky to get your credit cards, a lipstick and a cell phone, and that's a stretch. I would go with one of the large wristlets. I just got the Ocelot wristlet, and I was delighted with how much it held!

buttercup784eve

No wire hangers!
O.G.
May 13, 2009
I'm going to recommend the Brooke wristlet. I don't have it, but I think it's so beautiful, and it's big enough to carry everything you listed. It comes in a bunch of colors, and either op art or leather. I like this color the best!

coachbrooke5.jpg

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
I'm going to recommend the Brooke wristlet. I don't have it, but I think it's so beautiful, and it's big enough to carry everything you listed. It comes in a bunch of colors, and either op art or leather. I like this color the best!

coachbrooke5.jpg

I just bought this wristlet with my ePCE! I haven't used it yet, but I love the color and it will hold my phone, mini skinny, and madison small wallet. There is a little pocket inside too, which I really like.

Conchenn

Mar 1, 2008

coachbrooke5.jpg

Love that wristlet... Been eyeing it or the purple one every time I go to the boutique. Usually I don't like signature. This one is subtle, not screaming.

Capacity wristlets are the way to go. They can hold a lot without the overstuffed look :smile:

Jenn222

Pandora & Lush
Feb 9, 2009
one of my favorites to hold lots of items is the satin amanda wristlet

here is a pick, sorry the zoe wallet is in the way

eta - they are huge like 9" x 5" or something almost and you can find them in a ton of colors on ebay NWT for like $40-50 at the most

PB160016-1.jpg

i have the brooke wristlet in eggplant leather and it is absolutely perfect. it holds a lot more than you'd expect out of a wristlet, and it's super cute too! i would for sure recommend it :biggrin:

nicacanadiense: i've got the brooke shoulder bag as well and it's fantastic; it holds everything and maintains shape without looking too boxy or structured or enormous! i have it in the purple op art and i am eyeing a leather one as a christmas gift...love this bag!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 15, 2009
i have the brooke wristlet in eggplant leather and it is absolutely perfect. it holds a lot more than you'd expect out of a wristlet, and it's super cute too! i would for sure recommend it :biggrin:

nicacanadiense: i've got the brooke shoulder bag as well and it's fantastic; it holds everything and maintains shape without looking too boxy or structured or enormous! i have it in the purple op art and i am eyeing a leather one as a christmas gift...love this bag!

Lcooper: I have the large brooke in eggplant and went to buy myself the eggplant wristlet!!!!:yahoo:today before it disappeared LOVE IT, it's so beautiful and matches my bag perfectly. :biggrin: Hope you can get the leather one for christmas, it's SO soft and gorgeous.