Wristlet, Wallet, Both? What Works?

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I'd like to hear from all of you regarding how you use your wristlets:

• Do you use them as a purse at times?
  • Do you keep them in your purse and also carry a wallet?
  • Do you find yourself collecting many of these items?
I get a bit confused myself at times. I keep my wristlet inside my purse w/ just some cash, my cell, my driver's license and one credit card. I still carry my wallet for other things (medical cards, etc), but I often take my wristlet out for quick grocery runs, etc.

What about you?:yahoo:

sometimes i use a wristlet as just a wristlet (when i don't want to carry a lot) other times i'll keep one in my purse to hold miscellanous stuff and i also have a wallet.
i collect them! it's silly really. i'll never use them all!

They're so cute!! I use mine to carry extras inside my "matching" bag. I also carry a wallet and a mini skinny. I only have one wallet though. I'm crazy I know!!! I did buy the Carly to use mostly as a clutch - it's TDF!!!

I use my legacy wristlet for the essentials - celly, cash, credit cards and drivers lisence, lip gloss. I don't carry a wallet.

I don't collect wristlets, but I do have a gold optic wristlet that I use as a camera case as well.

Depends on the day and situation.
I use it to carry my sk3 in my purse.
I use it as just a wristlet for stuff like my CC, lip gloss, receipts, id, etc.
I also use it as a purse when I don't want to carry anything else or when I'm carrying my pet tote and it's too much to carry a real bag.

I mostly use them in addition to a wallet to carry extra stuff in my purse like spare keys, coupons, medicine, business cards, appointment cards. But sometimes I use it in place of a wallet. Or just carry it alone for a quick trip out to pick something up.

I use my wristlet to get manicures, quick trips, etc. I sometimes carry both a wallet and a wristlet. I collect them b/c there are different sizes and some I use just for certain things.

I use my Sig Punch Stripe Wristlet AS my wallet...that way I don't have to switch out all the time. I can throw the wristlet in my purse and go or I can grab JUST the wristlet for a quick trip to the store. It's FAB!! :yes:
Plus, I chose the wristlet over the mini-skinny because the wristlet ALSO holds my phone and a small lipgloss. I attach my keys to the wristlet strap. PERFECT!!!
Although, I do NOT carry a checkbook, so I don't have that to mess with. I guess if I did, I'd probably have a wallet, too.

Today I used a wristlet as a clutch for a quick run to the store. Usually I use a mini skinny as a wallet, a wristlet holds a few make up essentials and my beauty case holds a small notepad, pens, calculator, gum etc. I don't like loose stuff floating around in my bag so I put everything in some type of pouch.

Mine has multiple purposes (like a lot of the other ladies). I mostly use it as a wallet and then when I am making a quick trip to the store or out to lunch I throw in my cell and keys and away I go. I also keep some type of lip balm in there at all times. So on a daily basis it has my ID, cc, insurance card, some cash, usually a receipt or two, and lip balm. I have several styles so when I get bored with one I switch to a different one. I also have a couple different kiss locks which I love to carry in a tote or larger bag.

I have wristlets to match most of my bags and I use them as wallets. I don't carry much with me that I would need a wallet for--just cash, ID, and debit card. I use a skinny for change and any other cards.