Wristlet- Should I or Shouldn't I?

Summer Breeze

Beach Bum
Jan 14, 2007
I am a small purse kind of gal, and I'm currently contemplating buying the Coach Hamptons Signature Small Wristlet in Pink.

attachment.php

Does anyone else have it, and how do you like it? I'd probably use it for Starbucks runs, etc, during the daytime, then take it to bars or parties at night. I don't like to get beer spilled on my nice purses, and it's nice that I can clip it on my belt loop if I feel like dancing.

Of course, I am saving for the large Carly tote, but then again this would clip nicely inside.

So what do you guys think? It's in my cart, should I check out?

Attachments

• 6F08_B4P6_d2.jpg
    6F08_B4P6_d2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 234
I think you made a good choice! I love my wristlet just for stuff like that - coffee, nights out, etc. It's perfect for the essentials (cards, keys, cash, lip gloss - well, those are mine anyway!) Plus, that pink is adorable. Hmm...in fact, that wristlet is starting to look pretty good to me, too!

@batgirl0711-- I'll definitely post pictures when I get it. I even went ahead and ordered it in a gift box (since it's a present to myself), so it should be a pretty unwrapping pic. I can't wait for it to come ;)

@mightymouseiest-- Good to know you use yours for that. Don't you love the way this forum makes you covet purses even more?

I love it! When I go out I just bring that with me if I don't feel like carrying a bag. It's small enough that in some cases they fit in my jacket pocket. Also when I don't use it, I usually use it for a card holder or something for work.

Very cute. Love it :smile:

I use my wristlets for the same thing. My only complaint with Coach wristlets is they usually don't have a small zip pocket within the wristlet. I like to keep credit cards/cash in one pocket and other items like keys in the main pocket. With most of the Coach ones I have everything in the same pocket which bothers me.