Wristlet question

Bethy

Preston loves Coach!
Oct 20, 2006
Do they have creeds with serial numbers printed inside them?

I saw this on EBay and wanted to check it on the drilldown. Anyone know what the style number is or what the name of it is?

Attachments

• white wristlet.jpg
    white wristlet.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 102
Mine just has a tag that says "Made in China" inside. Nothing else marking it as coach besides the hangtag thing. I got it from the outlet though.

That picture looks good to me- it's my wristlet but mine's brown. I have no idea if they were outlet only or what though.

Okay, I just found another one on Ebay (different style) that had a serial number and it checks out on the drilldown, so they must have serial numbers. Unless someone knows it, there is no way to research and find out what the serial number is though, right?

The only place on a wristlet the serial number would appear is on the price tag. But I've seen a few fake wristlets on Ebay with creeds and serial numbers - most of the fake creeds are copied right from the handbags.

I just checked my catalogues...This wristlet is from 2005..from the 'Nappa pleated' line..the item# is 6F28...sold for $118.00..It came in white, black & mahogany..Hope this helps!!! :heart: Emmy (....Let me know if there is anything else you need..I have catalogues from 2005-current....)