Wristlet and mini skinny didnt have tags ??

pinksummer27

Sep 6, 2010
My hubby just bought me a large Madison wristlet and mini skinny from an FP boutique. I unwrapped them and there aren't any price tags on them. Is that usual?? I'm kinda confused. Not that I'm returning them but thought that was weird. I do have the receipt though. Did the sa remove them?

Thanks ladies. I asked my hubby and he specifically said they were not gifts. I'm not sure why it bugs me so much. Once I get a bee in my bonnet, I just can't stop thinking about it. Lol.

Nope. I guess I just want to know they weren't returned but both were not there so she probably cut them off. I love my new wristlet and mini skinny. I'm scared to use them because I don't want to wreck them lol!!

How weird that they didn't have tags. One of the things that bugs me about buying in a FP store is they get your item from the back and box it up, I'm always paranoid that I'm going to end up with something else. My only other thought is that maybe the SA cut them off and tucked them in the envelope with the receipt. But IMO it seems odd that they would cut them off at all they make the tags so you can easily tear off the price part so if it is a gift the person receiving it won't know the price. I don't blame you for being irked by this it would definitely irk me too lol.

Thanks. I thought I was being silly but I just can't understand why. I mean, if they were gifts, how would I return/exchange without the tags? I have the receipt but they are considered used once the tags are off, right? Lol. I am gonna phone them just to ask. Put my mind at peace. Man, the stuff that can bug a person??!!

I understand your feeling. Most of the stuff I got from Coach has their tags attached, but without the price part (even though they aren't gifts).
When I got the plum patent small wristlet with the October PCE, its tag was detached and placed inside the wristlet. It gave me a feeling that it was a return. But I just tried to convince myself that may be the staff accidently detached it. :sweatdrop:

I bought a coach carly and there were no tags, the sa took them off and they were in an envelope with the reciept.
My hubby just bought me a large Madison wristlet and mini skinny from an FP boutique. I unwrapped them and there aren't any price tags on them. Is that usual?? I'm kinda confused. Not that I'm returning them but thought that was weird. I do have the receipt though. Did the sa remove them?

I looked in the envelope too. I asked my hubby again and he said the sa took them right out of boxes that just arrived. So they aren't returned and he said they had tags on them when she went to wrap them. Lol. Men! Why didn't he tell me that before. Lol. Still don't know why she didn't include them in the receipt pouch. Thanks ladies!