Wristlet... and its use?

I only have 1 wristlet (Tattersall, love it!) and I use it to keep my camera in. It fits perfectly and it soo cute!! I've never tried using it as a wallet but I might try that one of these days.

I use a wristlet when I go the gym, I just put my ID, debit card, cash and cell phone in it and clip my keys onto the clip. That way I dont have to worry about bringing a purse and leaving it in my car or in a locker at the gym, I know way too many girls who have had their cars and gym lockers broken into... and I dont want to use the key hooks by the gym door! Maybe I'm just paranoid but I like having my stuff on me! The wristlet is so great to theres always a place to sit it on top of the cardio machines so its visible and its so easy to tote around!

I also use one in my purse as a small makeup bag!

to those who use them to store lipgloss and other liquid items (tide to go etc)...do you put anything on the wristlets to protect them? I want to use it that way too but am afraid the lipgloss might leak and ruin the wristlets?
I use a clear plastic zip lock sandwich bag for my lip balm and eye drops, it's the perfect size for my wristlet :yes:. It keeps the liquid items away from credit cards/keys/phone and everything's tidy...

I use a wristlet when I go the gym, I just put my ID, debit card, cash and cell phone in it and clip my keys onto the clip. That way I dont have to worry about bringing a purse and leaving it in my car or in a locker at the gym, I know way too many girls who have had their cars and gym lockers broken into... and I dont want to use the key hooks by the gym door! Maybe I'm just paranoid but I like having my stuff on me! The wristlet is so great to theres always a place to sit it on top of the cardio machines so its visible and its so easy to tote around!

I also use one in my purse as a small makeup bag!
great idea for the gym!