wrinkly vs smooth '09 leather

Just sent Ms. Chataigne on her way back to LV -- Jhanin is holding another that looks great and will send it to me when she has the other in hand, so I am happy. I feel bad because I got all flustered when the bag showed up and it wasn't what I expected, so I hope my SA isn't too upset with me!! And thank you all for your great comments -- they helped me when I was really upset and didn't know what to do. Bal ladies -->:urock:

Yeah, I hope it's not like one of those restaurant exposes where the waiters spit in the food to get back at a customer they're mad at.:oh:

^^^^^Too funny!
i also like bags to be consistent on the front and back...it would bug me if the leather was different on the front and back.
i also require that the back panels of PT's match.....sometimes one panel is smooth and the other side distressed....i cannot live with that!
Jhanin will not mind switching the bags out.... you need to have a bag you 100% love!

^^^
I definitely agree with you pilates -- for what you pay the bag should be exactly how you want it. I know Jhanin will not mind, but I still feel like I'm being TOO picky -- it is hard when you are not in the store to see each of these bags up close and I couldn't live with a bag that I didn't love 100%. I sent it back yesterday and it will be there on Thursday -- when she receives it, she will send the other on to me -- it will be a lonnnnggg 2 weeks until I finally get her -- hope for the best and all you ladies cross your fingers that this PT will be the ONE. :smile:

My preference is wrinkly, chewy leather without visible white veining, but I don't mind smooth as well. What I don't like is crackily looking, textured leather where you're afraid it may actually crack and peel over time.