Wrinkling inside New Chanel Flap Normal?

Please help a Chanel virgin out...
My husband bought me a M/L Black Caviar flap for Christmas while we were Vegas and I've carried it literally only twice- once to lunch and today out shopping for just a few hours. As I was putting it away just now I noticed the inside basedebottom is wrinkling up in various spots and not laying flat- it seems pretty severe to me. I have only put a phone, lipstick, gum and a thin, soft wristlet in it so it has not been overloaded nor wet or anything. Since it's my first Chanel (I've been an LV girl) I don't know what's normal. Please help! Thanks!

That's how my jumbo flap is too and was also wondering if that's normal since my previous flap was not like that (returned due to dull leather) :/. Can anyone w a flap chime in on this? TIA!

image-3727673563.jpg

image-2745292874.jpg

I have Maxi's and jumbo, no ML though.... but I would expect the lining would be very snug because I can lift the lining up a bit (it's not glue down) to check the sticker and tuck it to its original position... have you tried tucking it down? is it possible? I presume when you purchased it was not like that...
This is kinda weird.... could it be the leather is so soft it can't stick to the sides and hold its shape?

Attachments

• IMG_0792.jpg
    IMG_0792.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,319
Fahrina said:
I have Maxi's and jumbo, no ML though.... but I would expect the lining would be very snug because I can lift the lining up a bit (it's not glue down) to check the sticker and tuck it to its original position... have you tried tucking it down? is it possible? I presume when you purchased it was not like that...
This is kinda weird.... could it be the leather is so soft it can't stick to the sides and hold its shape?

It doesn't stay flush to the bag. The pictures are of the interior pushed down as much as possible. I got it delivered to me so I wasn't ably to see b4 purchase, but it was like that from the moment I took it out of box to inspect. I guess it worries me because at the corners there seems to be a small gap between leather and bag and I worry that a hole may develop?