Wrinkles in Matelasse Wallet (Red)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, picked up my first Miu Miu today, just wondering if there is supposed to be wrinkles/creases in the leather? Pictures attached. There's also some creasing on the inside as well. Sorry the picture is a little blurry but I tried to circle in white. Also would appreciate some tips in taking care of it! Thanks all.

MiuMiu.png
  2. Congrats, I have a wallet like this in pink :smile: So cute :heart:

As regards the creasing, it can be seen on some pieces (and eventually can happen also later with use), but if it bothers you, I suggest you go back and exchange it for another piece without the creases :smile: I keep my wallet in a fabric pouch inside my bags to protect it from dirt and creases.

3. Hm this was the only one they had left :sad:

4. If you really like the style and colour of the wallet, I think you should keep it then :smile: I don't think it's a defect, I also checked my other Miu miu matelassee items and almost all of them have at least minor wrinkles and creasing at the corners, so I believe it's quite common and will happen with use anyway :smile: The quilts of the leather are hollow I believe, so it's natural for the leather to bend on the corners.

Don't worry and enjoy your new wallet :flowers::flowers:

5. ooo ok thank you :smile:

dotty8 likes this.