wrinkle in leather?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. over the weekend, i've noticed that my hillier hobo has some kind of deep wrinkle in the leather :/

are wrinkles like this natural or can i prevent them in the future?

i know this question is so "high-maintenance" of me to ask, but then again, aren't we all? haha

2. Do you have a picture? Hilliers have such pebbled leather, I suppose it wouldn't be a stretch for them to develop larger wrinkles over time. Since you use it regularly, though, I'm not sure how that might happen....

3. I think you should post pics.

4. Yeah I think a pic will help. I do have a similarly shaped non MbMJ bag (a Hayden Harnett Nico) that has a similar bottom half. I store this one (along with my HH Havana hobo) flat with no stuffing to avoid wrinkles. I learned this at the HH forum. The leather is pretty different though from the Hillier. Just a suggestion.

5. if you can post a pic, we can take a look at it :yes: was it always there or it has developed over time?

6. [​IMG]

hi guys, here's a (not very good) picture. is the line in that picture normal?
    thanks very much :smile:

7. Oh I see what your talking about!

8. Does it bother you? If you got it at a department store, you can probably return it. But like I said, it's probably just a natural seam caused by the pebbled nature of the leather.

9. The more I look at it the less of a deal it is to me. Leather's never perfect. Thanks for your help :smile: