Wrecked my Lockit-can anyone help me out?

I admire that you're taking this very well. I'm glad you're alright.

If it were me I'd break down on the spot and then curse myself for life.

Please do take the bag to the LV store and let us know whether they can do something about it.

I am glad you and lockit are ok. I didn't know you take a plunge to get lock it. What did you do with your fake grafitti speedy and perfo?
I decided to get the Lockit after the Graffiti chaos. They sent me the money back and DH and I set out for LV and I bought it. The Perfo was used a few times as a mini diaper bag, I even posted a pic on here somewhere with all the baby needs stuffed in. I gave it to my girlfriends little girl (she's 3) to carry her stuffed dog in because she thinks it's a stuffed dog carrier (kinda looks like one with the perforations). The Graffiti met with an unfortunate accident in our outdoor fireplace. I never posted pics of it because I was so embarrassed and ashamed of being so stupid.
Now for my Lockit, it's not as bad now that it's a few days, the bottom is creased in two corners a little bit and there is a larger crease in the middle of the bottom but I imagine it isn't any worse than if it was a few years old, used regularly and well broken in. DH says you can't tell unless I point it out. I can tell, he's just trying to make me feel better. :smile:

OMGosh!! Are you okay? I hope so!!

I seriously would have cried and cried and cried if that happened to me :sad: Maybe go to Louis Vuitton and explain what happened and see what they suggest you do??

I really do hope you & your bag are okay :sad:

That's absolutey horrible!!!!
Pretty much my worst fear imagined....so sorry this happened...

if it was me...I don't know....I might send it straight to LV and have it redone..I just couldn't live with it after that.. :crybaby:

i am so sorry about your fall... glad that you are ok. now about your lockit, if it doesn't bother you, it's ok. but if it does, bring it to LV and see what they can do for you!

I have an old (really old) French Co Vuitton Speedy and found it mashed in a draw a while ago. I stuffed it with towels, face cloths anything soft I could find and let it sit (stuffed to the gills) for a few days and the creases came out. Maybe that will work.

Sorry to hear about your fall. I hope you are feeling OK today. Stuffing the bag with towels sounds good, maybe it will help with the creases. LV is well made. I had a experience when I first got my small green mini pleaty and my son picked up his backpack and the purse was hung on the chair and it got flipped right into a wet bucket of soapy water for washing the floor. I was horrified. I thought it would be ruined. I used a blowdryer and cleaned the leather with conditioner and it is just like new. I use Wilson leather conditioner and apple guard on all my leather and it works great.