Wreck This Journal - Anyone?

MissTiss

Shopping Issues
O.G.
Mar 2, 2007
Sorry if this has been posted, I searched and didn't find anything.

I have been searching for a journal, not a blank one mind you, but one that's interactive. There are a few that I'd really like (All About Me) for one.

I came across one recently by Keri Smith called Wreck This Journal. It's really creative (for lack of a better word) and I can see how some of it would be like therapy, to take your feelings (good, bad, or ugly) out on this journal.

I thought it'd be interesting to try out and wondered if anyone else would be interested. I have posted her website below and you can get the journal at Borders, Amazon.com and whatnot.

http://www.wreckthisjournal.com/

i'm tempted to do it.

after reading more on the website, i don't know if i would necessarily like to trash it as much as I would like to see myself become creative with it. I think it would help a lot with things that I hold inside - KWIM? thanks for the link!

I got mine last night. I decided to jump around and do whatever page or pages "speak to me". Last night, I burned a page...

After the initial scare of almost lighting the entire book on fire...I really felt liberated afterwards. Really good therapy. Is cathartic the word?