Wrapping questions

Technically, some bags that come from the warehouse have zipper pulls and handles wrapped. But once it reaches the store, the SAs are suppose to take the wrappings off. When I make a purchase, if I know I am not going to use the bag for awhile, I text my SA to keep the wrappings on. You can always ask, but only if the bag is coming from the warehouse.

Technically, some bags that come from the warehouse have zipper pulls and handles wrapped. But once it reaches the store, the SAs are suppose to take the wrappings off. When I make a purchase, if I know I am not going to use the bag for awhile, I text my SA to keep the wrappings on. You can always ask, but only if the bag is coming from the warehouse.

oh oh, good to know~

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

When i got my brea MM , the zipper pull was wrapped in blue cellophane. The moment i said i took the bag, she ripped the wrap so quickly before i even said anything. The shw on handles never get swapped though . I guess it depends on the line of the bag that you guess. Canvas probably is no but epi leather towards more expensive leather probably yea

Never when I've purchased bags in store, but have had blue cellophane and clear film protecting the brass pieces/locks on the bag when I've purchased online, just as folks mention above!

Are you worried about something, OP?