Wowzers! I think I'm in love (Dior Gaucho)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When are these bags coming out? Are they already out? I am pretty sure they will be very hard to get.

2. It's okay, not my style.

3. Well, I know they're being released in HK by the end of this month and a lucky few will start getting them early February. The white double saddle bag seen in the beginning of the Dior S/S '06 runway show is $1,949. And I'm getting mine in March! *dance dance* But I think the single saddle/tote/denim are worth less... around $1,600-$1,700. There's already a decent waitlist >_<

4. I have been waiting for this forever :biggrin: The Dior here only has the brown on order so far though...and that is about my last choice :lol: Who knows, it may grow on me though.

5. there's a two page ad of the cream in the new instyle (uma on the cover). i'm soooo in love with it!

6. I LOVE THIS BAG...and i emailed customer service of dior...im not sure how I got the information i did it last year..and she just emailed me back about 2 weeks ago telling me the bag will cost retail
    1835.00 =((( i want it sooo much...too expensive for me. sigh* :sad:

7. I got a call today from Dior too!!! I have the Med size Brown one reserved for me. I am picking it up tomorrow. I hope I like it! Do you think it will sell on e-bay if it happens to not suit me?