Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to share this thread with my fellow Coach lovers. I thought it was kind of funny. I know some of us on here do save up for bags. I personally have saved for a bag a few times. My thought is just because you have to save doesn't mean you can't afford it. Does anyone else agree?

I completely agree that saving money for something doesn't mean you can't afford it. I think it's about pacing yourself so that you can leave some money for other areas of your life. For me, someday I would like to own my own house and car so I am saving for that. If I use all my money on handbags, my other goals would be delayed. So far, I haven't thought about saving because Coach bags have been affordable. But I think I should start so that I can pace myself better.

As long as you pay the bills (including the credit card one in full every month) and pay yourself (retirement) first, saving up your extra mad money is absolutely affording it and some very smart financial planning.

Um, that's my thread and I'm a little taken back by the shout out. It was an honest question. I'd never heard of saving for a bag before, and I was curious by the phrase. I don't think I can afford it if I have to save up for it, and I was interested in how others felt, hence the thread.

I kind of feel like a jerk now. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.