wow

I saw that auction yesterday and was amazed that it went so high. I know it's the Year of the Tiger and the fob is sold out but that's kind of ridiculous. It is a bit odd that the winning bidder has 0 feedback, but there are a couple of other more established IDs in there that contributed to the bidding as well. Even if it was shill bidding, I don't think I would have pushed my luck that much as a seller. Now, I'm just wishing I had one of those babies sitting around. :P

I've seen this happened before. People go nuts over HTF fobs sometimes. I remember an auction for the skull fob. It sold for over 200 bucks....

Really? I've seen skull fobs recently for like $40-$50

Yeah, that Tiger Fob is crazyyy..man from now on I should buy 10 of each animal zodiac fob coming out :graucho::smile: hahahaa..

I suspect shill bidding....:biggrin:

Why does everyone automatically suspect shill bidding when someone with 0 FB bids and wins? I have seen many things sell on ebay with 0 FB buyers-and not all of them can be shill bidding.
I think this was just someone who wanted that fob very badly. Like the skull fob last year. That sucker went for lots of $. And a few after that did to until people started realizing that the outlet had put out lots more of them.
The fob is hard to find and I know many here have been looking for it. Just someone wanted it bad enough to pay lots of $ for it. Nothing wrong with that.

IMHO that is crazy to pay that much for a fob but to each is it's own. I like fobs but not as much as an actual bag. Really makes me appreciate the little fobs I have scored for $9.99 and see them with a huge markup on ebay.

I would've thought they were just listing it too high, but it has 29 bids on it! So.. people are willing to pay that, for whatever reason. It's a leather fob! I can get bags (more than one!) for that amount of money!