wow

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. um thats crazy. that keychain is cute but not that cute lmao. people are insane

2. I know I saw that too and thought the same thing. Wow that is a lot for a little keychain.

3. Whoa Baby!!!:amazed:

4. omg really?
    coulda gotten a bag for that amount! or only $50 more! GEEZ!

5. Wow.....must be Tiger Woods' old mistresses trying to get it.....he's given them enough hush money to fund it....:roflmfao:

6. It ended at 154.50 + shipping !!!!!:nuts:

7. Holy crapola! I paid $45 for my Libra fob but I was willing to spend up to $50 since they don't come across that often. But $154.50 for a keyfob is INSANE!!!:nuts:

8. Holy crap.... I bought two of those! One for me and one for a friend... If only I had saved them to sell... rofl XD

9. Really?!? That is crazy!!!

10. #11 Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
    :shocked: that seller made over $100 on a FOB. that is craziness. lucky them.

eta: looks like the buyer is brand new with no feedback...what were they thinking?!?!

11. Brand new with no feedback...something is fishy...

12. I bid on that. Like crazy!

I think fobs are really the only Coach goodies that really appreciate. So not uncommon to spend double or triple the MSRP for a retired fob.

13. I believe its its the Chinese Year of the Tiger.. hence makes it a more coveted item.. :yes:

14. I hope they pay... 0 feedback unfortunately sometimes means 0 payment...