Wow what a haul!! Tons o' free samples w/my makeup order...

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Hey gals -

OK I ordered quite a bit of makeup from nordstrom...I admit I was inspired by the kim kardashian thread so don't laugh at that too hard...we are nowhere near the same coloring but I do want to change my makeup and try new stuff...such a junkie I am!

I ordered a lot of MAC, Nars, Smashbox, Chanel...oh plus some Havaianas with a little swarovski bling on the top, as if I need another pair of flip flops, hee hee!

Anyway, I was gushing over my order which arrived today and to my surprise there was a bag of samples which just BLEW ME AWAY...I had no idea!

Check this out!
- Lancome renergie double performance anti-wrinkle/firming treatment
- Lancome renergie night treatment
- Philosophy Hope in a Jar (eye and lip cream)
- Kinerase moisturizer with spf 30
- Smashbox photo light foundation primer
- L'Occitane hand cream
- Clarins super lift serum
- Bliss the Youth as we know it eye cream
- Origins Modern Friction cleanser
- Go Smile toothpaste (1 a.m. and 1 p.m.)
- Erno Laszlo Transphuse moisturizer
- Missoni Acqua perfume
- Narciso Rodriguez cologne (for men...wow verah nice!)
- Juicy Couture royal body creme (didn't even know they made this!)
- Donna Karan cashmere mist body lotion
- Bare Escentuals rareminerals facial cleanser

can you believe this? sooo cute teeny tiny samples...this wasn't even what I ordered!! I think I'm going to have enough night and eye cremes to last me awhile...ha! :P

Hey Pursegrrl - another seattleite! Isn't that bag fun?? I got mine earlier this week after a little online splurge myself... Nordies does that beauty bag with those mini samples once a year if I remember correctly!

I got mine in the other day and it was ALOT of stuff! I just adore those small sizes for travel, they all got dumped in my travel toiletry bag.....I was tempted to place another order!!

Oh I see it now on their website...$100 or more beauty/fragrance purchase and you get the sample plus a tote bag! OK, not a fan of the tote bag but wow the samples rock!

I got mine in the other day and it was ALOT of stuff! I just adore those small sizes for travel, they all got dumped in my travel toiletry bag.....I was tempted to place another order!!

I'm going to be placing another $100+ order soon, but I think it's just one per customer...I wish I could get more samples though! :Push:

^ITA!

And what is so odd is that I find so many new things with these little sizes. Yet, sometimes it is so hard to get samples from the counter girls unless you make a purchase. Well, duh, I'll make a BIG purchase if I like your product so let me try it first.

Like with mascara. I would love a small tube just to try b/c mascara can be so different on different people.