Wow what a haul!! Tons o' free samples w/my makeup order...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey gals -

OK I ordered quite a bit of makeup from nordstrom...I admit I was inspired by the kim kardashian thread so don't laugh at that too hard...we are nowhere near the same coloring but I do want to change my makeup and try new stuff...such a junkie I am!

I ordered a lot of MAC, Nars, Smashbox, Chanel...oh plus some Havaianas with a little swarovski bling on the top, as if I need another pair of flip flops, hee hee!

Anyway, I was gushing over my order which arrived today and to my surprise there was a bag of samples which just BLEW ME AWAY...I had no idea!

Check this out!
    - Lancome renergie double performance anti-wrinkle/firming treatment
    - Lancome renergie night treatment
    - Philosophy Hope in a Jar (eye and lip cream)
    - Kinerase moisturizer with spf 30
    - Smashbox photo light foundation primer
    - L'Occitane hand cream
    - Clarins super lift serum
    - Bliss the Youth as we know it eye cream
    - Origins Modern Friction cleanser
    - Go Smile toothpaste (1 a.m. and 1 p.m.)
    - Erno Laszlo Transphuse moisturizer
    - Missoni Acqua perfume
    - Narciso Rodriguez cologne (for men...wow verah nice!)
    - Juicy Couture royal body creme (didn't even know they made this!)
    - Donna Karan cashmere mist body lotion
    - Bare Escentuals rareminerals facial cleanser

can you believe this? sooo cute teeny tiny samples...this wasn't even what I ordered!! I think I'm going to have enough night and eye cremes to last me awhile...ha! :P

2. Hey Pursegrrl - another seattleite! Isn't that bag fun?? I got mine earlier this week after a little online splurge myself... Nordies does that beauty bag with those mini samples once a year if I remember correctly!

3. yea, they're doing that gift right now with $100+ beauty purchase.

4. ^^ I am beyond shocked!! Way to go, fg, hope you are enjoying yours too!!

Welcome, welcome, fashingrl! I'm in Kirkland, BTW...

5. I got mine in the other day and it was ALOT of stuff! I just adore those small sizes for travel, they all got dumped in my travel toiletry bag.....I was tempted to place another order!!

6. :drool: Nordies.com, here I come!

7. Oh I see it now on their website...$100 or more beauty/fragrance purchase and you get the sample plus a tote bag! OK, not a fan of the tote bag but wow the samples rock!

8. Wow, this sounds like fun. I see that you are a sample lover too!

9. yaayy I got mine too and it was so fun to check out all the samples! It was really great to get that considering I would have spent the $100 regardless.

10. I'm going to be placing another $100+ order soon, but I think it's just one per customer...I wish I could get more samples though! :Push:

11. Wow!! I think I need to go place an order!!

12. I am pretty sure you can do it again, just use a new email addy ;)

13. crap. . . guess I'm placing an order! I'm a sucker for those baby sizes!:lol:

14. The offer is only available for online orders!!!

Congrats PG! I love Nordstrom!!! And all the makeup you ordered...:biggrin: I have the Juicy Couture body cream, you will love it!!!

15. ^ITA!

And what is so odd is that I find so many new things with these little sizes. Yet, sometimes it is so hard to get samples from the counter girls unless you make a purchase. Well, duh, I'll make a BIG purchase if I like your product so let me try it first.

Like with mascara. I would love a small tube just to try b/c mascara can be so different on different people.