Wow what a deal of a score!

EvanCat

TPF is my Enabler!!!
May 12, 2011
I went to the Dillards sale today, and I was pretty late to the game but after one SA seemed to think I was nuts for looking for a certain bag. So I called another store, they didn't have it. Then I called one more store remembering that they didn't have an open coach counter. They kept the coach bags behind the counter locked up. I called this store and the SA found me one! She was my hero.

Miss Magenta Isabelle and after it was all said and done $135.01 Wowza!!!!
IMG_20130101_225227_zps8d90f283.jpg

I also picked up this wristlet for $34.20

IMG_20130101_225334_zps5cb98c6d.jpg

And last but not least I saw this on the way out and I had to have it.
MK Black Keyring. It reminded me of my cat so I had to have it.

IMG_20130101_225417_zps3929063a.jpg

I apologize for the crummy phone pics but I wanted to share. I hope others got great deals too!

I went to the Dillards sale today, and I was pretty late to the game but after one SA seemed to think I was nuts for looking for a certain bag. So I called another store, they didn't have it. Then I called one more store remembering that they didn't have an open coach counter. They kept the coach bags behind the counter locked up. I called this store and the SA found me one! She was my hero.

I apologize for the crummy phone pics but I wanted to share. I hope others got great deals too!

Congrats! I stayed home and saved money. But I was a nervous wreck, wondering what I might be missing out on all day. That was one of two bags I kept thinking about all day. I was so worried she was sitting at my store waiting for someone to come take her home, like a puppy at the pound. So, I'm just going to pretend you got it from my store and are going to give her a really great life. Enjoy!!!

Wow great deals! Twins on the fuzz ball. I actually got it in three colors. I love the softness and it was a lot cheaper than Coach's version.

Twins! Congrats I got one at Dillards too. I was not in love with Issy but I do love the color and at that price I couldn't leave her behind. The only issue now is to decide which TWO to sell............it's too early to break that resolution lol.

IMG_20130101_225227_zps8d90f283.jpg

IMG_20130101_225334_zps5cb98c6d.jpg

IMG_20130101_225417_zps3929063a.jpg

Sometimes waiting is good and in your case it was great! That is an awesome price you paid for Isabelle, Congrats on a great deal for a gorgeous bag :biggrin:
Love your MK too!