Wow, Tomato and Eggplant!

dabaicai

Aug 8, 2007
I'm new to this forum. After surfing around on the B-Bag, I decided I got to have one. The second week after I registered as a member, I've got my first bag, hummm, I made my first purchase.

It's the bag for my dear sister for her birthday. Shhhhh, She doesn't know yet!

I've got her a City:
tomato.jpgCityTomato.jpg

I received the package and opened the box. It was my very first time to see a b-bag and it is gorgeous. During the week, I take it out of the dusty bag and try it on my shoulder, then put it back into the box
again.

I wanted to have my own bag!

Here it is! See what I've got for myself!

A Step:
eggplant.jpgStepViolet.jpgviolet2.jpg
I took the photos around 5:00PM outside.You may have some idea how she looks under day light.

I Love her!!!!!

Congrats on the great Violet Step and you're such a nice sis to buy her a Bbag for her B'Day! Can I be your sister?:lol: I bet you are both going to be addicted after these bags!

Ohhhh I wanted a step too... but I think I"m gonna go with something a little difference since I've already got 2 cities... but she is divine! And your sister is going to be soooooo happy!

i love both bags! but i'm not sure if i'm seeing this right, the first picture of the violet step looks like ocean!?! i mean it looks like violet in the second photo though. :smile:

very pretty! congratulations

:heart:
How very sweet of you to get your sister a Bbag! You have great taste and both of the bags are divine! Congratulations!

:popcorn:I can't wait to see what you get next!:graucho: