wow the stock is back online.

My SA in Valley Fair, California, told me that they receive shipping of 10 huge boxes. Stock will be available at soon as Tuesday next week. So if you are looking for certain item, and want to buy it in store. Call them next week and see. Also, another SA in Palo Alto (she is the manager, reliable source) told me by Thanksgiving, all stores should have their stock back to normal in time for holidays shopping

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Ahhh finally I have been stalking the USA website like a nut and it's finally paid off. I just ordered my Speedy Azur 35 and.....

I just checked again and there are more available if anyone is interested.

Honestly I'm still in a bit of shock :nuts:

Well I just wanted to let everyone know if you are looking for this bag hurry and get it before its gone again!

I was excited to hear about this, but sadly the bag I am coveting at the moment (The Epi Brea MM) is not in stock on the website. I was planning on a trip to SCP to check out their stock this weekend, but now I am not sure if it will be worth the trip. If anyone has any idea if they will be getting a shipment in one the the two stores at SCP let me know!

check after 10pm, that's when I got my GM ebene. Then at around 6am next morning, I checked out the MM ebene. I wasn't sure if the GM will be too big on me so I had to get both.

I once had the gm in mono, when we could order on eluxury. But I had to send it back for the MM. MM is more my size. Love it :smile: Now, just need that damier......I will be checking at the wee hours