Wow THE PETITE-MALLE - The New "It" Bag for NG?

Are you thinking of purchasing one? I wanted the Epi rose but that is not coming to Aus.
I was … but then I saw the ones in the last show (cruise) with the short chain handle. I thought this one would suit me better as I don't like crossbody straps. The tribal bags also have me intrigued...

Attachments

• rexfeatures_3761893p.jpg
    rexfeatures_3761893p.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 908
I was … but then I saw the ones in the last show (cruise) with the short chain handle. I thought this one would suit me better as I don't like crossbody straps. The tribal bags also have me intrigued...

let your SA know which one you are interested in so that she can inform merchandising for cruise store allocation. I like the tribal range too ..will be fun for summer:smile:

let your SA know which one you are interested in so that she can inform merchandising for cruise store allocation. I like the tribal range too ..will be fun for summer:smile:
Went in LV yesterday and had a bit of fun with the SA's showing them this forum and the thread with the new releases.. after we all oooed and ahhhed I put my name down for the PM losange, but told her I wanted it with the short chain and not the long strap. Now just have to wait and see.

Went in LV yesterday and had a bit of fun with the SA's showing them this forum and the thread with the new releases.. after we all oooed and ahhhed I put my name down for the PM losange, but told her I wanted it with the short chain and not the long strap. Now just have to wait and see.

Exciting news …. initial reports place cruise PM pricing very high.
I am awaiting the A/W PM arrival :smile:

i am hearing reports for the bicolor metallic version with the silver body and gold trim, that the gold brass is already tarnishing. can anyone confirm or deny? has anyone seen this issue yet? if it is widespread i'd rather know before picking one up... thanks!!!

i am hearing reports for the bicolor metallic version with the silver body and gold trim, that the gold brass is already tarnishing. can anyone confirm or deny? has anyone seen this issue yet? if it is widespread i'd rather know before picking one up... thanks!!!

Gosh that is not good at all esp as they have made clients pre-pay…..I was worried about the hardware tarnishing … they should have offered more options for silver hardware .. if you collect it please post photos.

Gosh that is not good at all esp as they have made clients pre-pay…..I was worried about the hardware tarnishing … they should have offered more options for silver hardware .. if you collect it please post photos.

From what I have heard from one source, there haven't been any issues with the silver hardware. So now I am leaning towards the Gold body with the Silver hardware, simply because I don't want a bag that is tarnishing every couple months! It is ok on steamer trunks... but on a bag, less appealing. If anyone else has heard reports of this, or reports that is not an issue, please chime in!

I am sooooo sad. Ladies I had high hopes for NG to bring up same great new styles ... And he did, but I hate them. I am deeply sorry but cant find any love for any of those ... I will just skip the autum winter collection and will have a new look to spring summer of next year.

I have to say all bags are eyecatcher for sure but I am not into those styles and I defenitely miss my beloved Damier Ebene ... Maybe that print will find its way to my heart.

I hope no one feels offended here, it is just my person (not) liking. :shrugs:

I am sooooo sad. Ladies I had high hopes for NG to bring up same great new styles ... And he did, but I hate them. I am deeply sorry but cant find any love for any of those ... I will just skip the autum winter collection and will have a new look to spring summer of next year.

I have to say all bags are eyecatcher for sure but I am not into those styles and I defenitely miss my beloved Damier Ebene ... Maybe that print will find its way to my heart.

I hope no one feels offended here, it is just my person (not) liking. :shrugs:

I feel the same way. But look at the bright side, our wallets are benefiting, at least my husband's wallet is LOL

From the looks of it, I am probably not getting another LV until the end of the year, hopefully, cruise will be better.

Can't wait for the PM to release as it looks AMAZING and such a special piece…

NG first runway season is growing on me … I think as they are such a stark difference to MJ.

I know someone has purchased some of this RTW collection and it is stunning… waiting for the reveal;)