Wow THE PETITE-MALLE - The New "It" Bag for NG?

Thanks for sharing. This is the one I wanted to order before they changed the design… hmmm $7k wow. I was wondering what the price was going to be on these when they started to surface.. ouch

The bag on malleries is the bag that will be coming out mid aug. I talked to my SA and she said they are very limited and not everyone will get one. Your S A has to nominate you and if you are approved then you need to put down 100% deposit. The monogram theres only going to be 9 in canada. Price is between $4000-$5000

The bag on malleries is the bag that will be coming out mid aug. I talked to my SA and she said they are very limited and not everyone will get one. Your S A has to nominate you and if you are approved then you need to put down 100% deposit. The monogram theres only going to be 9 in canada. Price is between $4000-$5000

Do you mean they will be releasing both styles? The one with the opening locks in limited numbers and also the ones in the look book which open at the top and have the flap fastener?