Wow!!! Sophie is already on....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I doubt it will be permanent, I think it will be like the Mizi. I can't wait to get mine! : )

2. Michelle... Are you already on the wait list? Do you know if it's coming to SF before Valentine's?

3. It is darling as a clutch...ohhh...I hope that they come to North America...are they not going to be 425 USD.....??????

4. haha fast, they probably got it Friday when it was released here. The SA's I talked to all said it's limited. ^It was $400 here, so I don't know if it'll be the same since prices here are cheaper.

5. Michelle, do you think it's limited??? Now I better get my act together then..

6. Aki.... Is it already SOLD OUT in Hawaii?!? :shrugs:

7. I *think* so. I need to go to Valley Fair anyway today so, I guess I could ask. From the style of the bag it looks like it will be limited. Unless they sell super well that it becomes permanent like MC, but I doubt it.

8. I'm guessing it is because every store had REALLY long waitlists by last Monday. Ala Moana wouldn't even take names anymore unless you pay the $400, but not even guaranteed of getting one and you only can get store credit same with Waikiki. I called Hilton and they said it wasn't too long, that's where I got mine and I think the rest they had were on hold for people. I was also on the waitlist on the LVs on Maui, but they never called me so :shrugs:

9. Bah..I guess I have to call my SA..I wished it's not that cute..

10. Nita... been meaning to ask... is that your new kitty??

11. I have been calling my SA for the last week about this and when she finally called me back, she told me she left the company. :sad:

12. 866# told me it'll be $420 here!!!

13. Oh no Michelle...sorry to hear that..that sucks! I am sure you will get another good SA.

14. No...not new they are 10 and 11 years old kitties..got them since kitten.