WOW someones making a profit!

That seller has loads of items at crazy prices, she's selling a black multicolore bandeau for $200, they only cost about $120 in the boutique! As long as people are well informed (i.e they know the actual retail price), then I don't see anything wrong with doing this, if someone wants the item enough to pay that much money then who are we to stop them? I hate it when you see some sellers misrepresenting their items though, eg. saying an item cost the $5000 to buy when it would have cost $1000, or something.

That seller has loads of items at crazy prices, she's selling a black multicolore bandeau for $200, they only cost about $120 in the boutique! As long as people are well informed (i.e they know the actual retail price), then I don't see anything wrong with doing this, if someone wants the item enough to pay that much money then who are we to stop them? I hate it when you see some sellers misrepresenting their items though, eg. saying an item cost the $5000 to buy when it would have cost $1000, or something.

Oh you would have DIED then, if you would have seen the fake Multipli-Cite that was for sale awhile ago on ebay. The seller said that her friend bought it for $6800 and she remembers that because she remembered thinking that she could buy a car for that much.
Well...yeah, but see, first, the bag was fake. Second, the MP is $1330 NOT $6800. So maybe that friend paid $68, but sure as heck not $6800. :roflmfao:

Well hopefully people will not buy at those prices. It is very annoying for those who love LV and want it to use to see other people can purchase multiple limited items just to put them on Ebay for maximum profit.:tdown: