wow, SO UPSET

littlestarsfan said:
lol.. a grudge I don't hold. (and clinkenwar when did I ever say I was sensitive? i'm pretty heartless, actually..) I just thought the irony of it all was amusing, and still do.

You know, I know you ladies have a lot of drama on your own boards... ALVA, LVLU, etc. Please keep it off of Purse Forum.

Reactions: littlestarsfan
ruusu said:
Ummh... can you laugh to it? Or was it just waaay too sensitive so you can't even joke about it? hmhm

I'd like to laugh about it, but it was the kind of "sensitive" like it might get this guy in trouble. That's what I feel bad about!

nonetheless..you're messy and by your own admission you enjoying being messy..this board is generally a pleasant place and if your goal is to make it unpleasant..I would say your energy could be better used elsewhere.

littlestarsfan said:
I didn't come to PF from any of those boards. :smile:

And Mr. Vlad.. a.) I'm not a fella and b.) I'm not slinging or planning on slinging any excrement. :smile:
You're right, "Ladies" is more appropriate. :idea:

Again, I didn't come over here to rip her end to end.. just couldn't pass up the opportunity to observe the irony. I'm sure she's a perfectly nice person; Jenny knows & likes her so that's a positive testament to her character. :smile:

It's just a shame that any and all future members who come here from another board will automatically be hit with this stigma.. it's also a shame that I, despite my being a member here for almost 3 months already, can't seem to be a member of any other forum without said stigma attached.

Oh well.