wow, SO UPSET

That is bull***t! I don't know about the extent of the damage done, but I'd sue their sorry arses. Something like that is not allowed to happen and violates privacy regulations.

I had a glitch at my university and a message I intended for one went to about 1/2 the department... thank goodness I didn't say anything snarky like I usually do.

I've started using my off-campus email even when I'm at work to anyone for anything other than business... sometimes I slip up but I'm getting better...

hope it turns out okay - bad enough when bad things happen to you, but really Cr*ppy when it affects others, ugh.... good luck!

Omg intlset!! please keep us updated on the situation, I hope nothing bag happens to either of you. Holy crap, I'm glad I don't use the school's system to send out personal mail.

btw, how did you find out?

*crosses finger*

Reactions: littlestarsfan
mello_yello_jen said:
Omg intlset!! please keep us updated on the situation, I hope nothing bag happens to either of you. Holy crap, I'm glad I don't use the school's system to send out personal mail.

btw, how did you find out?

*crosses finger*

A whole bunch of people I don't know replied to me to tell me they got my email! :amazed:

Jen, be careful with our mail system.:cry:

IntlSet said:
A whole bunch of people I don't know replied to me to tell me they got my email! :amazed:

Jen, be careful with our mail system.:cry:

Holy crap!!! I hope everything works out Annie and if the school does anything to you or your friend, remind them that it was their fault and no matter what your friend did wrong, the school is MORE wrong.

Yikes, I won't be sending anything personal through our mailing system!

IntlSet & mello_yello_jen, do you know if the glitch is Davis specific or UC system? I probably should be more careful in using my alumni mail service as well.....

I agree with Vlad that they should not be able to use the information in the e-mail against you or your friend because of the privacy protection!!!!!

IntlSet said:
Karma for what? :oh:

You jumped down the throats of a couple of people I know/like in a different thread.. not worth starting more drama over. And even though what happened to you probably really sucks I just don't feel that bad for you. Everyone gets back what they give.. hope it works out for you, though. :cool:

littlestarsfan said:
You jumped down the throats of a couple of people I know/like in a different thread.. not worth starting more drama over. And even though what happened to you probably really sucks I just don't feel that bad for you. Everyone gets back what they give.. hope it works out for you, though. :cool:

Only because they jumped down the throats of someone I know/like. ;) It seems pretty simple to understand that we were all just trying to defend the people we know best... you, your LV-salesgirls and I with a regular PFer. I've forgotten all about it, but if you're still holding a grudge and are willing to be so public about it, you must have an awesome life with very few worries. In which case, I'm happy for you!

Reactions: Perja