wow sequin classic sac rabat

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i've never seen one like this until i see it on ebay, too expensive for me though :P
    what do u think of this bag?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I actually like the bag ALOT but it's just not practical for me personally to spend so much on a bag like that.

3. It's not doing anything for me, I guess because it wouldn't go with most of my wardrobe though, its quite funky though

4. oooh how cute!

5. It's lovely esp the chains!:yes:

6. It's okay, but I don't think it would be practical for me at all...

7. The chain is really, really pretty, but I've seen this bag IRL and I actually thought it looked a bit cheap (just plain old sequins stuck on a bag and IMHO, the quality was very lacking). :sad:

8. Love it, if I was a millionnaire I would buy it!

9. Interesting. That makes me feel better, because I thought I liked it and couldn't afford it.

10. im not sure if im feeling this bag--how much is it btw? just curious but i wouldnt put that on my wishlist =X

11. it's pretty for night out, some are avail. at Chanel/SCP, dont know the price, my eyes were occupied looking at other bags:smile:

12. i saw t6he bag in my chqnel boutique a few weeks ago and my SA told me that it was sooooo delicate and basically not worth the money, he said a customer put it snagged and a bunch of the sequins were ripped off, I saw it and it was a big mess!

13. Not my cup of tea (bit too "much"), but it's very interesting!

14. yeah, not my cup of tea too actually. i could use this bag ad had it rip out i just an hour LOL
    but it is an interesting bag i think

15. I saw this bag IRL and it looked stunning, I love the little camelia details on each of the sequins. A great evening bag! but I was a tad worried about the sequins falling off!