Jimmy Choo Wow! Sandals are here!

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
I have to say that that the service from jimmychoo.com has really improved! I ordered a pair of sandals on Wed. night and they are out for delivery today. All the way from the UK! Yippeeeeeeeeee:wlae::yahoo:

I got these on sale for $362. including shipping. I don't have them in my hands yet, but they are out for delivery!!!

072NYLONMNA_large_cu_Bronze.jpg

Yes, they are flats. They were just delivered so I will post pics a little later...I have been outside in flip flops all morning and there is no way I am trying these beauties on with dirty feet! I will say that they are gorgeous and it appears they have not been tried on or returned. I can't believe I got them so soon. I ordered at 7:30 pm on the 13th and it is just after 10:00am on the 15th!

Something else new. There is a note included on Choo paper that says all duties and taxes have been paid and NOT to pay the shipping company additional charges. I wonder if DHL was charging duties when they were already paid?

Yeah, they came already and in new condition! That was quick. Looking forward to the pics.

DHL has tried to collect extra duties from me twice even though JC.com states the duties are included in the price. Needless to say, I did not end up having to pay them.

Ok. Here is a pic. As you can see I have not removed the tags, yet. They are very comfy, but the little straps are very thin. I am hoping one would not break after wearing a few times. I am pretty sure I am keeping them, tho. I love the gold and stones on the top.

attachment.php

Attachments

• choo sandals new 003.JPG
    choo sandals new 003.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 92