WOW!!! Pre-loved 04 ROSE from a Great PFer!!!

Just G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!!! :love: (and I can say this from experience!!!!) I hope this finds a wonderful permanent home.... goodluck fayden sweety! :heart:

what?!!!!
I am normally pretty chill when it comes to Ebay issues.. but this is crazy!What happened!?!! Fayden let me know if I can do anything.... :heart:

yah weird, i got a message from ebay they took it down... no idea why? what do i do now? it says because of trademark misuse? someone must have flagged it....

ugh, I remember that happening to me once. I don't understand. They'll continuously keep the high priced fakes up, but when someone wrongfully reports a legitimate auction they take it down?

I would write Ebay and ask them what you have to do before it can be relisted, usually they just make you provide some sort of 'proof' that it is in fact authentic (um, duh, of course it is, crazy ebay people - you are wasting your time on the wrong auction!)

If you need any help fayden feel free to forward me the email or email me, I'm so sorry this is happening! :cry: :heart: