Wow-pics Of Fall Bags..omg!

1. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. yum....:girlsigh:

3. I really do like that dragon (or whatever it is) crest thing. Especially as a contrast to the darker brown leather! And I like the chains they are using. Very nice!

4. yes..and its ONLY 3000.00 dollars..OMG..what happened to Pradas pricing..ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO HIGH!

5. the bags are gorgeous, but the prices... :nuts:

6. I am soooooo in love with that second bag. I saw it at the boutique in BH and the leather is amazingly soft. It's also lined with leather on the inside as well and comes in a "taller" size as well.

7. NM just put their FALL PRADA bags and shoes ONLINE TODAY!! WOOHOO! *drooling**

8. Whoa! I didn't realize there had been such a price hike!

9. NM doesn't seem to have either one of these bags available online... I really like the second one, too!!

10. have u gals seen the new fall collection , the antic cervo ones made of deerskin? they are totally gorgeous! there's one that I really like, but haven't been able to find a pic to post it up here yet! if i do buy it, I will def take a pic and show u all!

11. ^ I posted a pic of that collection^

12. THIS..........
    [​IMG].........is TDF!!!!!!!!!!!! (Drooling...............)

Jill you may have started me on Prada now. This combined with the V.Beckam bag.........

.........so when DH kicks me out of the house, you have a spare room right? :lol:

13. i'm really loving their whole line this season, but as has been mentioned before - the prices!!! OMG!! lovely, though.. :love:

14. Ahhhhhhhhhh! TDF is RIGHT!! :nuts:

15. I like the one on the right.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice