WOW!! Ostrich ergo satchel

theFlip#2

new with tags
O.G.
Jun 21, 2007
Earth
Ostrich is such a tough leather....
You're right, Ostrich is pretty tough, in the durable sense. I have an Ostrich Legacy. I don't wear her daily, but I don't have to baby her any more than I do my other bags...

karester

O.G.
Jul 12, 2008
Oh I guess this is what I saw on the Japan site. Couldn't figure out what it was but it looked pretty.

aillae

mmm...
Sep 3, 2008
I agree! The 'bumps' would drive me crazy! :cursing: If given this bag as a gift, I'd want the receipt to return it!

Take care,

ITA. The leather does look pretty in most bags, like this Coach. But I would never buy it.

T-Girl

Ahhhh...I'm falling!
May 7, 2008
I bet the leather is tougher than regular leather. I did try a Shopsy's ostrich meat hotdog two summers ago and it was redder than regular beef meat, more striated, and so much more chewier that it took me twice as long to chew it thoroughly that my jaw was tired from the whole exercise. Mind you, the hotdog was delicous! :nuts::P:okay:

The bumpy bag would remind of that tiring hotdog experience.

Take care,

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
That purse kinda looks like my white chenille bedspread, it has raised polka dots. I like it. I'd think I'd rather have ostrich than alligator because I had an alligator bag once (not Coach) and it smelled like fish. I would never buy that purse but if I won it I'd be glad.