WOW... Now I REALLY created a monster!

Celesus

Jan 23, 2006
When i posted a couple of days ago about my mom finnally breaking down and buying her first serious bag ( that turned into a feeding freenzy at the LV botique...) WELL....Today I am the one being dragged from Neiman Marcus to the Gucci botique with this whirling dirvish of designer lusting , AMEX wheilding full blown ADDICT ! The woman tore thru those stores like starving man at an all you can eat buffet. She's so thrilled , but ... gosh, I think she's worse than I am!
- Maybe making up for lost time :lol:

hate to say I told her so .

Hehe, that's funny. I wish I could turn my mom into an addict too. She has nice purses only because they are gifts from my dad (My sister and I have helped him of course). She likes them fine, but she doesn't love them like we do.

ranskimmie said:
I think that is great! Now you have to let her know about our wonderful PF. Think shes bad now??

LOL , I just showed her the post . She thinks it's great , she wants me to take pics of her and her new babies ( she like the attention ) I promised i would figure out how to upload the pics ... i only just figured out how to set the avatar... i hope every one can see my kitties - proud mom of 3 .. Melisaunde, Kovu and Petrucio:love:

Celesus said:
When i posted a couple of days ago about my mom finnally breaking down and buying her first serious bag ( that turned into a feeding freenzy at the LV botique...) WELL....Today I am the one being dragged from Neiman Marcus to the Gucci botique with this whirling dirvish of designer lusting , AMEX wheilding full blown ADDICT ! The woman tore thru those stores like starving man at an all you can eat buffet. She's so thrilled , but ... gosh, I think she's worse than I am!
- Maybe making up for lost time :lol:

hate to say I told her so .

Too funny! :lol: