Wow not even released and the copies are out

These cheaters sure are making it hard on us honest folks. I'm particularly worried about the "super fakes".

I'm kinda scared to buy pre-loved now. Think I'll just stay with LV directly. :wtf::rain:

I can't see the listing maybe it was reported/removed. Honestly though I'd venture to guess it was from a less than 10-feedback seller.. as many of the new-style duplicates sellers are.. so why anyone would touch it is beyond me. :smile: The key to pre-loved is to only use trusted sellers and resellers, with decent pics, a decent selling history, and to authenticate. It's not scary to navigate the pre-loved world at all, if you are a smart buyer. :smile: No need to be scared of pre-loved! There will always be counterfeiters but they can only scam the shoppers who don't make good, informed choices.

I can't see the listing maybe it was reported/removed. Honestly though I'd venture to guess it was from a less than 10-feedback seller.. as many of the new-style duplicates sellers are.. so why anyone would touch it is beyond me. :smile: The key to pre-loved is to only use trusted sellers and resellers, with decent pics, a decent selling history, and to authenticate. It's not scary to navigate the pre-loved world at all, if you are a smart buyer. :smile: No need to be scared of pre-loved! There will always be counterfeiters but they can only scam the shoppers who don't make good, informed choices.
Very well said!