Wow! Nordstrom Slashed Designers Today!

Coldplaylover

Mar 8, 2006
The Seattle store had just put out this morning when I went in tons of Chloe, Marc Jacobs, Burberrry, everything almost half off!! They said this was a Friday sale and once it's gone it's gone through the half yearly sale next week. I saw MJ Stella Tote reduced from $975 to $400, Chloe Betty's, Silverados and Paddy all under $1000.

Coldplaylover said:
The Seattle store had just put out this morning when I went in tons of Chloe, Marc Jacobs, Burberrry, everything almost half off!! They said this was a Friday sale and once it's gone it's gone through the half yearly sale next week. I saw MJ Stella Tote reduced from $975 to $400, Chloe Betty's, Silverados and Paddy all under $1000.

Do you remember what color the Chloe bags were?? THANKS!

Everything went within an hour or two...women were swarming the tables! I remember a white Stella tote with turquise lining, black Bettys, python silverados, silver paddys, Coach straw totes, Burberry....

Coldplaylover said:
Everything went within an hour or two...women were swarming the tables! I remember a white Stella tote with turquise lining, black Bettys, python silverados, silver paddys, Coach straw totes, Burberry....

Goodness! Shoot, too bad theres no Nordstroms in Fort Walton/Destin :[ This area is so boring, lol.