Wow, never though this would happen!!! Celebrity Gossip

Jan 25, 2008
SoCal
SO.. I was looking through Evan Longoria's (fyi, i love her I think she's so cute and her style is absoultely awesome) Closet in InStyle when I noticed something very interesting...
These are in her closet

and those are the ones she wore on her birthday!!!!!wow....I got fooled.

Jun 26, 2007
Weird!! Did Christian actually make this a NP with a silver tip/heel? I literally just posted a picture of Christina Aguilera wearing this shoe! I would hate to think she is wearing an Oh Deer!

Stinas

O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
New Jersey
I saw this too. Looks odd in the lineup of CLs.
She said somewhere that she wore Oh Deers. She is thrifty & does not like to spend that much money on things. Pretty stupid if you ask me. She makes more doing one episode than some people do in a year.

Jan 25, 2008
SoCal
Weird!! Did Christian actually make this a NP with a silver tip/heel? I literally just posted a picture of Christina Aguilera wearing this shoe! I would hate to think she is wearing an Oh Deer!
I highly doubt CHristina's wearing a fake...She practically has a louboutin factory in her house ;)

purly

ALL THE BAGS!
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
Austin, TX
The shoes she's wearing look black to me, not brown. But the Oh Deers look brown.

Where did the pic of the oh deers come from?

gingerfarm

O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
SF
I think she said in the article how when she was just an aspiring actress, she had to buy cheaper shoes and couldn't afford to buy $500 shoes. Maybe that's why this pair is still in her closet?

danicky

May 23, 2007
New York
I saw this too. Looks odd in the lineup of CLs.
She said somewhere that she wore Oh Deers. She is thrifty & does not like to spend that much money on things. Pretty stupid if you ask me. She makes more doing one episode than some people do in a year.
I agree.:flowers: