Wow!! My pretty new Krina Calista bag (pics)

MzErica81

O.G.
Jan 28, 2008
Burbs of Chicago
So I recently saw a photo of Kathryn Heigl floating around the web and she was carrying this Krina Calista bag in Azure. I immediately fell in love and tried to research Krina. Unfortunately, there hasn't been much buzz about the brand on TPF but I decided to take a chance and order one. When I opened up the box I gasped, it's stunning! The color is such a gorgeous shade of blue and the leather feels buttery and incredible. The bag seems to change color in different lights. Sometimes it looks like a bright, vivid shade of blue and in other lights it's a soft silver/blue color. The hardware sometimes looks silver too.

I also have to add that the customer service that I received was above and beyond! They provide personal, caring service and I can't say enough good things about them. This bag is a steal for 365.00! Ok, I sound like a commercial but I'm just so impressed! www.krinabag.com is the site. :love:

kings_20

Sep 23, 2007
Canada
Wow, great bag and a great price!! Enjoy your lovely blue bag. Perfect for the upcoming warm months as well.

Sep 29, 2006
Wow:yahoo: That bag is gorgeous and it looks great on you! I love the color and the detailing:yes: I'll have to look into Krina bags:smile:

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
Congrats!!! I hadn't heard of Krina Calista before... very reasonably priced!

MzErica81

O.G.
Jan 28, 2008
Burbs of Chicago
Thanks everyone! Ordering a bag online can be kind of scary since you have no idea what you're actually getting but I was very pleased. I'll definitely order from Krina again!