Wow!! My pretty new Krina Calista bag (pics)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I recently saw a photo of Kathryn Heigl floating around the web and she was carrying this Krina Calista bag in Azure. I immediately fell in love and tried to research Krina. Unfortunately, there hasn't been much buzz about the brand on TPF but I decided to take a chance and order one. When I opened up the box I gasped, it's stunning! The color is such a gorgeous shade of blue and the leather feels buttery and incredible. The bag seems to change color in different lights. Sometimes it looks like a bright, vivid shade of blue and in other lights it's a soft silver/blue color. The hardware sometimes looks silver too.

I also have to add that the customer service that I received was above and beyond! They provide personal, caring service and I can't say enough good things about them. This bag is a steal for 365.00! Ok, I sound like a commercial but I'm just so impressed! www.krinabag.com is the site. :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow, great bag and a great price!! Enjoy your lovely blue bag. Perfect for the upcoming warm months as well.

3. That's a cute bag!:smile:

4. Thanks girls! The photos don't do it justice! It looks better in person. :smile:

5. Wow:yahoo: That bag is gorgeous and it looks great on you! I love the color and the detailing:yes: I'll have to look into Krina bags:smile:

6. I love that. Really pretty. So many great new designers!

7. She is pretty!! I like it in the chocolate too!

Linda

8. Congrats!!! I hadn't heard of Krina Calista before... very reasonably priced!

9. I am loving this one, priced at only $360!!

[​IMG]

10. What is the lining made of?

11. LOVE that color! Warm spring days are here, YAY!

12. Very pretty. It will be great for spring.

13. WOW. I love this bag! Great choice. Definetly a head turner!

14. Thanks everyone! Ordering a bag online can be kind of scary since you have no idea what you're actually getting but I was very pleased. I'll definitely order from Krina again!

15. wow congrats! the colour really pops