WOW! My outlet has Mirandas!

I knew it..............lots are posted on ebay and I was sooo guessing that outlet just got them....I am so crazy about the miranda and francine and pleated ergo and magenta madeline.......I can only have one though ! I am confused

I knew it..............lots are posted on ebay and I was sooo guessing that outlet just got them....I am so crazy about the miranda and francine and pleated ergo and magenta madeline.......I can only have one though ! I am confused

AW! :flowers: I know what you mean! Except I know I want the pleated satchel, just can't pick which color! :girlsigh:

get the outlet one.... then by the time you save for your next bag, maybe the others on your list have made it to the outlets :tup:

I picked up a black one today. I am not a big coach wearer, but my daughter is but I loved this bag!!! Its huge which is good for me! The leather smells REALLY good! Anyone else snag one?